Monday, August 31, 2009

Got Lemonade!!












The girls have been BEGGING me, and I mean begging me, FOREVER to have a lemonade stand. We finally did it. It was a great success. The pictures are of the girls - Kendra, Syd and Halla and their first customer. The girls made about 3 dollars each which is fantastic. Don't you love the fan that Rob drug out with an extension cord to help the girls in the Texas heat!! I was their second customer and took a sip of my special cup of lemonade...let's just say the girls were in charge of everything including making the lemonade. It was WAY to strong. I had to step in and add lots of water and ice. I am so proud and happy for them. They learned how to give correct change, how to greet a customer - as in "Hey, come get some lemonade" at the top of their lungs and to give out free lemonade to your friends. All in all it was a great day.



1 comment:

  1. You mean I wasn't their first customer?!? :) It was some mighty strong lemonade which is why I paid double for each cup. I came home and made it 4 cups instead of 2!! I love those girls!!

    ReplyDelete